lunes, 2 de febrero de 2009

sometimes my sponge doesn`t work

my sponge doesn`t have nervous or digestive systems....
doesn`t have memory or else
I've been telling myself: isn't fair to hear some other stuff... i cannot give any suggestion, i'm different... i have no idea.... and maybe in a certain and deep way i have an idea and opinion...; but is not the right one... i'm different you know...
maybe that's the reason for many things.... maybe that's the reason for so many others that never came tru...
past, present, future....
you never know what you have...
you never get wat you want????no idea i hate fucking murphy, i hate fucking brain and fucking feelings.... sometimes i hate myself and my fucking mind....and sometimes i hate music lyrica, maybe thats the reason i never memorize them!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

sometimes i just don't understand a word you say...

y hace rato que no me pasaba eso, así es que ... i'm guessin' it's a good thing that today, with this post, i don't know what the hell are you talking about.

:)